Lady Lane Park Preparatory School mission statement
To encourage and enable children to step into the world with confidence, take pleasure in the learning process, prepare for the future and achieve personal success and fulfilment in all areas of school life.
Our vision is for all our children to be excited by the lifetime joy of learning and to be a leading, happy and successful school.
- To provide an educational environment that will enable all our children to grow physically, emotionally and intellectually.
- To offer a full and varied curriculum that is both challenging to the able child and supportive to the less able.
- To educate and develop all children in a happy, caring community that places individuals at its heart and allows everyone to succeed.
- To provide a happy, secure and professional environment for all and to ensure a seamless continuum of education with a strong home-school partnership.
- To play a role in the local community and have an understanding of the wider world.
Lady Lane Park School processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
School policies and inspection reports
The following information is available to parents on request from the school office:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions & Exclusion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Disability Non-Discrimination Policy
- Early Years Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating and Drinking Policy
- Homework Policy
- Images Policy
- Inclusion SEN Policy
- Internet Policy
- Library Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Off-Site Visits Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- PSHE and Etiquette Policy
- Pupil Illness Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff List
- Supply Staff Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- ISI RCI Inspection Report 2017
- Ofsted EYFS Inspection Report 2014
- ISI Inspection Report 2011
Lady Lane Park Preparatory School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ.
The Directors (Mr Ali Khan) can be contacted on 01494 535 857 and number of complaints in the previous academic year can be obtained from the School Office on 01274 551168.