We are looking for an outstanding Nursery Manager to join our team at Lady Lane Park School and Nursery in Bingley, West Yorkshire. This is an exciting, new opportunity as we are developing and expanding our existing Nursery!
About Lady Lane Park School and Nursery
Lady Lane Park School is ranked as a Top 100 Prep School for the last few years by the Sunday Times Parent Power Guide and is one of the top performing co-educational Prep Schools in the country!
Founded in 1988, Lady Lane Park School is a highly regarded, thriving independent co-educational day school with approximately 150 pupils aged from 2 to 11 years. Our setting provides the ideal setting for creating a secure and happy atmosphere, which encourages each child to develop their gifts and unlock their potential. Our pupils benefit from a broad and varied curriculum and the quality of the teaching leads to excellent academic achievement with outstanding results for children transitioning from Year Six into their secondary schools of first choice.
About the Role
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children
- Ensure that children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of their development
- Ensure practice and provisions in the nursery meets the requirement of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with parents/carers and other family members
- Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion
- Support pre-school staff in delivering the Foundation Stage; ensure that provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the local authority in relation to nursery grant funding for three and four-year olds
- Create a culture of self-evaluation and reflective practice throughout the nursery
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a senior role within a childcare setting
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to multiple targets and deadlines
- Talented administrator with an eye for detail, ensure all records are maintained and up to date at all times and nursery paperwork is completed and accurate
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team, implement staff training and supervisions
- Passion and creativity for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
- Experience with managing financial tasks including invoices
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (All Year), 7:30am to 4:30pm and 9am to 6pm (rota shift)
Closing Date: 18th March 2021, at 12 noon
Interviews: 25th March 2021
Salary: Up to £25,000, commensurate on experience
To find out more about this role, please read the Job Description.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please complete this Application Form.
Please return the completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lady Lane is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and shall conduct a robust recruitment process. All applicants are expected to engage fully with the requirements of this process. Any offer to join the school is made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS, which we fund, along with clearance on all other relevant safeguarding and child protection requirements.