Early Years Practitioner
We are currently looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join our team in Bingley.
The successful candidate will have a recongnised Level 3 Qualification and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an Early Years setting.
About Lady Lane School
As one of the top performing co-educational Prep Schools in the country, your child will get a great start to life at Lady Lane Park. We are a private school that keeps fees low and standards high as you can see from the results our pupils achieve and by the fact we have been ranked as a Top 100 Prep School in the last few years according to the Sunday Times Parent Power Guide.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, broad education that opens a world of possibilities for our pupils, in a caring and nurturing environment.
About the Position
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- To plan, implement and assess children's learning and development using the school's systems, including online system Tapestry.
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
- To promote the aims and objectives of the school and maintain its philosophy of education.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- Part of this role will involve safeguarding responsibilities including the reporting of any safeguarding concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Team
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong sense of awareness and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A relevant and recognised Level 3 Qualification
- Experience in Early Years Settings
- Experience and understanding of implementation of EYFS
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time, All Year Round
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts rota between 07:30am and 06:00pm
Benefits: Wellness Programme, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Lunches provided during Term Time
Salary: Competitive Salary
Start Date: Immediate Start Available
Application Closing Date: 11th July 2022
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
How To Apply
Lady Lane School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.