Drama Teacher (Part Time)
Drama Teacher (Part Time)
We are looking for an outstanding Drama Teacher to join our team at Lady Lane Park School and Nursery in Bingley, West Yorkshire.
About Lady Lane Park School and Nursery
Lady Lane Park School is ranked as a Top 100 Prep School for the last few years by the Sunday Times Parent Power Guide and is one of the top performing co-educational Prep Schools in the country!
Founded in 1988, Lady Lane Park School is a highly regarded, thriving independent co-educational day school with approximately 150 pupils aged from 2 to 11 years. Our setting provides the ideal setting for creating a secure and happy atmosphere, which encourages each child to develop their gifts and unlock their potential. Our pupils benefit from a broad and varied curriculum and the quality of the teaching leads to excellent academic achievement with outstanding results for children transitioning from Year Six into their secondary schools of first choice.
About the Role
- Take the lead in policy development and the production of schemes of work designed to ensure progression and continuity.
- Develop detailed work plans and assessment.
- Monitor progress and report to the SMT.
- Advise on the purchase of resources.
- Ensure that resources are organised an readily available to promote learning.
- Keep abreast of developments in their subject areas.
- Take charge of school activities particular to the specialist and as required by the school e.g. Music/Concerts/Drama/Plays.
- Seize opportunities to take school music/drama out into the community.
- Ensure that pupils use resources well and maintain them in good condition.
- To be a specialist in the subject to teach the whole school
- Excellent classroom practitioner who can lead by example.
- A passion for education and an awareness of wider educational issues.
- To embrace the school’s vision in day-to-day practice and model the behaviours and values expected of others.
- Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Proactively contribute to the school in areas such as trips and learning outside of the classroom.
Contract Type: Part time - 1 Day a Week, 6 hours, Permanent
Salary: £4,125 per annum
Closing Date: 29th April 2021
Interviews: 6th May 2021
Expected Start Date: Immediately
How to Apply
To apply for this role please complete this Application Form.
Please return the completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lady Lane Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for all jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs covered by the company. Lady Lane Park School is an equal opportunities employer.